Saturday, February 16, 2013

Argentina Mendoza Letter...




Dear Brother and Sister Larisch,

Every missionary is important and I am concerned for each missionary’s progress and well being. I receive weekly letters from every missionary and conduct an interview with them every six weeks. In this way I become familiar with them, but I still need help to know more about their progress and well being. Zone leaders are called to train and direct district leaders for this reason.

I am honored to inform you that Elder Larisch has been called to be a zone leader. I will be working closer with him than before. I will depend on the weekly reports from him to inform me of how each missionary in his zone is doing. Many problems missionaries have are taken care of by the zone leaders. I will make decisions about living quarters, transfers, and other missionary affairs based on the information that your son gives me.

Elder Larisch will conduct zone meetings and conferences as well. Each individual missionary receives from his zone leader guidance, spiritual strength and enthusiasm. Through all of this he is also expected to carry a normal work schedule and set the example. I know your son will grow as he serves the Lord and the missionaries in his zone. I am confident that the Lord will continue to bless you as your son faithfully serves Him.

With love,
President Sergio E. Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment